Israel Adesanya believe it’s in UFC’s ‘best interest’ he becomes champion News.
Israel Adesanya believe it’s in UFC’s ‘best interest’ he becomes champion News. Israel Adesanya had a 2018 to remember. The middleweight wasn’t even in the UFC to begin the year and then rattled over four straight wins over top competition. He went from unranked to a legitimate title contender in a matter of a few months. Adesanya’s coming out party of sorts was at UFC 230 when he steamrolled through Derek Brunson by winning by TKO in the first round. It was a masterful performance and showed Adesanya was here to stay. Now, at UFC 234 live stream Adesanya gets to fight the former champion, Anderson Silva. With a win, there is no question, Adesanya will be getting the next title shot. When he does get a title shot, he knows the UFC wants him to be the champion. UFC 234 live stream is here. “I don’t know about rather, but for the company, it’s in their best interest if I was the champion,” Adesanya told Submission Radio . “Because I play the game well, I ...
Comments
Post a Comment